Towels are easily overlooked in a standard day, but they’re an important part of a bathroom’s design. Overlooking a towel storage option can be troublesome and lead to a room’s flow being inhibited. As an alternative, there are some incredibly chic ways to store your towels!
Towel storage is difficult. It’s small, it’s annoying, and it’s just not a fun thing to do. So why not make your towel storage into a fun thing? We’ve found 51 creative ways to store your towels, and they range from simple to funky. If you have a smaller apartment or house, these can be especially useful for you.
Bathroom Towel Storage
Creating space for your stuff is not easy. You have to sacrifice your personal style, and you have to be okay with the fact that you’re going to have to buy new furniture. Lucky for you, there are all sorts of ways to do this.
You can buy storage units, or you can get a basket that will hold your shoes. Use a crate to store things on a shelf. You could also use an old stand you found in unfinished basement.
1. Clip Design Towel Hangers
This towel hanger is the shape of a piece of fabric with a clip in its center. It is brown and looks very realistic. It is available for sale in your home improvement store.
2. Simple Wall-Mounted Towel Container
A minimalist roll holder is a simple, rectangular box-like structure that will rest on one corner of your wall. It’s made with bars and can be used to hold rolled towels.
3. Wall-Mounted Wooden Towel Storage Space
If you’re one of those people who doesn’t want their towels draped on hooks and would rather have them rolled away, then this storage solution is for you. It’s made out of high-quality wood and can be fitted into the wall.
The towel rack not only makes it easier to store your towels, but also has three different shelves – one on top of the other – so you can also store other things for yourself along with the towels.
4. Wall-Mounted Metal Towel Bars
This black wall-mounted bar is a convenient place to store your bath and hand towels. It’s made from black metal that folds into an ‘L’ shape with an arm that can be attached to the wall. With this holder, you can neatly stack your towels one on top of the other.
You can also color coordinate your bars to match the color of the wall.
5. Minimalistic Parallel Bar Design
This design is good for minimalists. It’s simple and elegant. All you need are two bars placed side by side horizontally. The bars are affixed to the wall using loop-tape or Velcro. And your minimalist bars are ready!
6. Side-Stacked Floor Shelf for Towel Storage
This one is a simple but elegant shelf for your bathroom. It has a beautiful wooden look and provides ample storage space for all your bathroom needs. Easy to install, it’s a regular choice for customers who are looking for a convenient, easy-to-use bathroom storage solution.
7. Meshed Towel Roll Basket Stand
This is a towel holder and plant stand in one. It’s the perfect way to keep your bathroom organized. You can use the top shelf for your most important toiletries. On the bottom, two baskets will hold rolled up towels, keeping them wrinkle-free and clean. The baskets can also be used as a place to store other supplies like toilet paper.
8. Designer Text Hooks for an Added Visual Element
In a world where space is always at a premium, you’ll find that the head of your bed is often the most utilised. The hooks on this rack keep towels handy and within reach. The text that says ‘towels’ illustrates this perfectly.
9. Sleek Metallic Curved Towel Holder
This towel holder is sleek and slim. It will not be an eyesore in your bathroom. It is made of metal painted black with leaves-like structures at its top. The top has four to five curved structures that allow rolled towels to fit easily. There is also a basket space on the bottom to hold small items like soaps and shampoos.
10. Vertically Parallel Hanging Towel Holder
This beautiful towel holder is made of brown bricks and black metal. It’s perfect for your bathroom. The bricks are on top. They have a shelf that you can use to grow plants or keep miscellaneous bathroom items. Two vertical bars hang from the top shelf. They are positioned parallel to each other. You can stack your rolled towels on these bars. The vertical bars are black metal and the brick shelf is brown brick.
11. Bathroom Essentials Towel Storage Container
Bathroom essentials can be stored in this rectangular container. It is a vertical solution that keeps rolled towels safe and accessible. On the front, “Bathroom Essentials” is printed on the container.
12. Wooden Bar Towel Stacking Unit
This is a simple but effective way to store your towels. It is a vertical wooden bar that can be stacked with rolled up towels horizontally, one on top of the other. You can choose the color of your towels and mix and match them however you like. It is a very space-efficient way to store a lot of towels without taking up a lot of floor space.
13. Wall-Mounted Cabinet Space Towel Storage Area
Bathrooms often have cabinets with two rectangular halves. You can use these cabinets to store clean towels on top and store all your bathroom necessities in the other half. A great way to use this space is to put your plants on the bottom shelf.
14. Hanging Towel Bar for Your Beautiful Bathroom Corner
This bathroom is extremely beautiful. This setup is a niche brick-like shelf that hangs down from the wall. It can be used to place plants in the space, and it can be used to hang a towel as well. The brick shelf is complemented by a beautiful bathroom mirror that is great to look at while you wash your hands.
15. Rectangular Star Design Towel Hooks
The design is for you if you love having plants in every part of your home. It is made out of wood, and at the top it is rectangular with a wooden head. Wooden bars criss-cross the rectangle to fill it up. The bottom has hooks for your towels.
The brand-new rectangle structure has a circular plant design that gives it a natural, elegant feel. Behind the structure is a wall with positive messages that say ‘hey, there!’ and ‘I like you AND I love you.’
16. Buttoned Towel Hooks for an Elaborate Wall
For people who want to hang towels right under a beautifully done wall, here is a simple and minimalistic idea. Attach metallic buttons on the wall, and hang your towels with them. The advantage of this is that you can easily change the towel’s location whenever you want.
17. Doorknob Towel Hooks – Recyclable and Reusable
Second hand items are everywhere, and can be used to create beauty and function in your home. The hooks for these towels can actually be placed on the kitchen window when not in use, which means you can easily hang them on the wall in your bathroom.
18. Bathtub-Side Towel Roll Basket
Towel roll baskets are the easiest way to keep your bathroom towels organized. While you’re soaking in the tub, you can just reach out and grab a towel. You don’t have to get out of the tub and risk slipping on wet tiles. Towel roll baskets are also great for keeping towels close at hand so you never have to leave your bathwater with a cold floor.
19. Open Wardrobe Towel & Linen Storage
20. Folded Towel “Laundry” Basket
21. Newsstand Style Towel & Toiletries Rack
22. Woven Provincial Rolled Towel Basket
23. Workman’s Ladder Wooden Towel Holder
24. Horizontal Bookshelf Style Towel Shelf
25. Bicycle Basket Towel Holder
26. Door Service Mounted Towel Bars
27. Tiered Trio Ascending Towel Baskets
28. Antique Rolling Toiletry Table
29. Repurposed Washtub Towel Storage
30. Railway Crate Repurposed Shelving Unit
31. Individual Dissembled Crate Shelves
32. Ship’s Deck Block Style Shelves
33. Bathroom Towel Racks Repurposed Window Country
34. Barber’s Cabinet Bathroom Shelve
35. Neat & Wired Closet Shelving Unit
36. Vintage Office Multi-Size Basket Stand
37. Above-The-Door Towel Cubby
38. Pantry Style Farmhouse Shelving
39. Versailles Jardin Scrollwork Towel Rack
40. Simple Shelving Towel Storage Ideas
41. Charming Chair-Mounted Towel Hang
42. Manhattan Hotel Stainless Steel Towel Stand
43. Spa Sophistication Glass Divided Towel Bars
44. Western Wash Basket Hanging Towel Holder
45. Tucked-Away Wall Unit Towel Unit
46. Vertical Antique Towel Bar Mount
47. Schooner Chic Suspended Shelves
48. Treehouse Ladder Hanging Towel Display
49. Uptown Classic Wooden Block Style Towel Shelves
50. Room Service Style Tiered Bathroom Stand
51. Gardener’s Helper Towel Shelving Unit